The PLF flood series are an economically priced as well as to operate. The housing
and lens are made of corrosion proof and vandal resistant polycarbonate. The PLF is
ideal for mounting on an exterior wall. The PLF13 cannot be ground mounted.
- Construction: Corrosion vandal resistant polycarbonate with a bronze finish.
- Lens: Clear ribbed, corrosion proof and vandal resistant polycarbonate.
- Reflector: Anodized, segmented aluminum reflector.
- Ballast: 120 volts, normal power factor.
- Socket: 2 pin injection molded socket GX23.
- Mounting: Heavy duty cast aluminum mounting arm 1/2” threaded with swivel and stainless steel screws.
- Light Source: Complete with a 13 watt twin tube compact fluorescent lamp.
- Operating temperature: -20°C minimum