HB-LED Linear High Bay
The HB-LED Linear High Bay provides well distributed, uniform lighting and is ideal for manufacturing, warehouses, and other large indoor spaces. It is an ideal one-for-one replacement for conventional lighting systems such as HID and fluorescent.
Ideal for manufacturing, warehouses and other large indoor spaces with mounting heights from 10 to 40 feet..
- Watts: 92W
- Lumens: 15,640
- Efficacy: 170 lumens per watt
- Colour Temperature Options: 4,000K (standard), 5000K (option)
- Construction: Housing is made from aluminum and steel. An aluminum heat sink allows fixture to perform at warm temperatures. A simple disconnect plug allows for easy installation.
- Electrical: The standard fixture has a high efficiency LED driver that operates at 120-277V. 347V is available as an option. Dimming is standard. 10KV surge suppression is standard.
- Optics: Leds have a colour temperature of 4,000K. 5,000K is available as an option. The CRI is greater than 80 and the operating temperature range is -30˚C to+ 55˚C
- Lens: Standard fixture comes without lens. Clear and frosted lenses are available as options.
- Finish: Standard finish is white.
- Options: Battery back up, Dimmable motion sensor, Wireguard, Clear/Frosted lens, Ceiling mount brackets
- Mounting: Suspended mount with suspending chain. Six foot chain is included with the fixture. Optional ceiling mount bracket allows for surface mounting (order separately).