Flood Light (HB101)
The HB101 Bullet is a durable one piece die cast flood with a rugged mounting arm, weatherproof gasket and drainage holes. Accepts 150 watt PAR 38 maximum lamp. The HB101 Bullet has an assortment of interchangeable hoods, guards, and visors and is available in black, bronze or white. The HB101 can also be used with an outdoor sensor.
Ideal for use in both commercial and residential lighting for landscape and highlighting architectural features.
- Rugged die cast aluminum housing with durable powder coat paint finish.
- Large silicone rubber gasket provides weatherproof protection around the lamp and socket.
- Set screw for hood, grill or visor attachment.
- Heavy-duty mounting arm with internal O-ring, locking teeth and stainless steel set screw. Ribbed locknut matches fixture finish and can be easily adjusted.
- 1/2″ NPS threaded arm with serrated locking swivel fits all standard mounting covers. Fully adjustable with sure-grip locks.
- Medium base 4KV pulse-rated socket with nickel-plated screw shell and spring loaded centre contact.
- Takes Par 38 lamp up to 150W Max.
- Lamp not included.